UTG Water-based ultrasonic couplant gel is a high quality, non-greasy gel recommended for use in flaw detection, thickness gauging, flow metering, and acoustic emission testing.
It is required to remove the air-gap between testing surface and probe for accurate readings. It is colourless and fragrance-free and a good conductor of electricity.
250ml refillable containers
- Stable couplant that holds onto vertical and overhead surfaces and fills depressions in rough surfaces
- Removes air-gap creating 100% coupling required for accurate measuring
- Increased acoustic impedance for reduced surface noise
- Water based and water soluble (non-toxic)
- Low residue - easy to remove
- MSDS available upon request
*** Also available in 5 litre container - email for bulk qty pricing ***