VersaSonic® successfully performs in excess of 750°F (400°C) and below 0°F (-17.78°C) in many open environment applications.
Plant based, low toxicity, biodegradable couplant in three viscosities with a broad high to low operating range.
- High temperature coupling for flaw inspection and thickness gaging.
- Ambient and low temperature coupling where corrosion inhibition is critical.
Instantaneous ultrasonic response (does not contain plastic powders which delay ultrasonic conduction). Excellent corrosion inhibitor. Provides non-toxic, superior, long-term corrosion inhibition for steel and cast iron and is compatible with other metals and most plastics. VersaSonic may be left in place unless it will interfere with subsequent manufacturing operations such as painting or electroplating.
Low smoke and odor at elevated temperatures.
No plastic powder char remaining after inspection.
Low environmental impact. Contains no perfluorocarbons, silicones, peanut or tree nut oils.
Available in three viscosities: Please advise at checkout.
- HV: High viscosity – remains in place on surfaces and transducers
- MV: Medium viscosity – spreadable, can be brushed onto surfaces
Removal: wipe with paper or cloth rag. If complete removal is required, dish detergent and water or a chemical degreaser can be used.
- VS-04: High Viscosity; 4-oz/114 gram tube
- VS-25-HV: High Viscosity; Quart/.95 liter collapsible cubitainer, bottle, dispensing tap
- VS-1-HV: High Viscosity; Gallon/3.8 liter, collapsible cubitainer, bottle, dispensing tap
- VS-25-MV: Medium Viscosity; Quart/.95 liter collapsible cubitainer, bottle, dispensing tap
- VS-1-MV: Medium Viscosity; Gallon/3.8 liter collapsible cubitainer, bottle, tap; spreadable
Tube - HV 120ml in stock
Tubs - 1lt / 3.8lt by order