A Basic Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
GM-100 Product information:
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges are designed to improve safety and ensure reliability of material subject to corrosion or erosion.
Corrosion gauges with their dual-element transducers are the primary inspection tool used to measure the remaining walls of components such as pipelines, pressure vessels, storage tanks, and numerous other applications..
The Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge is an intelligent that adopts ultrasonic measuring principle. Controlled by micro processor, offers immediate and precise measurement of thickness for most of industrial material.
The measurement range of 1.20~225.00mm combined with ultrasonic wave velocity measurement function of 1000~9999m/s provides accurate measurement readings.Widely used in various precise measurements for different hardware/parts in industrial realm. One of its important applications is to monitor the level decreasing thickness during operation of various and pressure container.
Diffusely applied in manufacture fields, metal processing as well as commercial inspection and can be applied for materials that conduct and reflect constant sonic velocity.
- Auto Calibration to assure the accuracy
- Auto linear compensation: this advanced software program enhances the precision by correcting the non-linear accuracy of transducer
- Use upper and lower keys to make a quick adjustment for the sound velocity/thickness and a quick recall to the stored data
- Coupling status indication: Observing the coupling icon to learn if the coupling is accomplished or not
- 10 thickness measurement storage and recall function available, which facilitated the height work or working in wild area
- Sound velocity measurement: with a given thickness by a sample hardware to measure the sound velocity, which avoid the further conversion or consultation of the table
- 12 sound velocity for different material which also adjustable
- Low battery indication
- Auto power off mode designed to conserve battery life
- More than 10000 times long life keys
- The unit has a special memory that retains all of its setting even when the power is off
- LCD Digital display: 4 digits
- Minimum display unit: 0.1mm
- Working frequency: 5MHz
- Measurement Range: 1.2~225.0mm (Steel)
- Minimum limit for Tubes measurement: (phi) 20 x 3mm (Steel)
- Accuracy: ± (1% H + 0.1 mm) (H denotes the measured thickness)
- Sound Velocity Range: 1000~9999m/s
- Measuring Sound Velocity with a given thickness
- Measuring Range: 1000~9999m/s
- When the given thickness over 20mm, the accuracy is ±1%; when the given thickness less than 20mm, the accuracy is ±5%
- Operating Temperature: 0~40°C (32~104°F)
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5 AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Normal Operation Current ≤50mA
- With Backlight turn on current ≤120mA
- Stand-by Current: ≤20 µA
- Size: approx. 72 x 146 x 29mm (2.83 x 5.75 x 1.14inch)
- Weight: approx. 202g (7.12oz) (probe included)Sound Velocities of Common Materials
- Material Velocity (m/s) Material Velocity (m/s)
- 1 x Ultrasonic Thickness Meter
- 1 x 10mm, 5MHz Transducer
- 1 x 4mm Sample Block
- 1 x Operating Manual