Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge - MT-180
- Multi-mode: Pulse-Echo mode and Echo-Echo mode.
- Capable of performing measurements on a wide range of material, including metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, epoxies, glass etc.
- Various probes (transducers) are available for special application requirements.
- One and two-point calibration function.
- Single point mode and Scan mode. Seven measurements readings per second in single point mode, and sixteen per second in Scan Mode.
- Coupling status indicator showing the coupling status.
- Units: metric or imperial readout is selectable.
- Battery capacity indicator.
- Auto sleep and auto power off function to conserve battery life.
- Optional software to process the memory data on the PC.
The standard configuration includes the instrument, P5EE 5 MHz probe, 2 AA alkaline batteries, couplant, manual and carry case.
Options include the standard 2 MHz, 5 MHz and 7 MHz probes, the 5 MHZ HT high temp probe, and the download software and cable.
- Range in pulse-echo mode: 0.65～600 mm in steel.
- Range in echo-echo mode: 3～30 mm in steel.
- Sound Velocity Range: 1000~9999 m/s.
- Resolution： 0.1 mm/0.01 mm.
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% of the thickness reading + 0.01 mm depending on material type and conditions.
- Memory storage of up to 20 files, with up to 99 values per file.
- LCD display.
- Two “AA” size, 1.5 Volt alkaline batteries allowing for up to 100 hours typical operating time.
- Dimensions：150 mm×74 mm×32 mm. Weight：245 grams.